Why I dry brush and why you should too!
Empowerment Journey Life Coach and Teacher
What is dry brushing? and how this simple daily body care routine can assist you in so many health benefits? Goddess’s and God’s alike please read and begin to incorporate this in your daily regimen.
I AM a firm believer in dry brushing… why you ask? because after losing a kidney and adrenal gland to renal cell carcinoma and the kidney’s being one of your best friends for clearing and cleansing your blood and removing excess fluid and waste from your body. I decided to give my body a little assistance and cooperation from me! 🙂
Your skin, the largest organ in the human body is an organ of elimination. One third of your body’s toxins are excreted through the skin and dry brushing helps to unclog pores and excrete toxins that become trapped in the skin.
You can begin to follow my simple steps:
1. Purchase a natural (not synthetic) bristle brush with a long handle so can reach all areas of your body.
2. Undress and I like to in my bathtub while I begin the scrubbing.
3. Begin brushing by starting at your feet and moving in long sweeping motions toward your heart. Always brush toward your heart.
4. Brush several times in each area, overlapping as you go.
5. Take care as you brush over more sensitive areas as your skin will become less sensitive the more you dry brush.
6. Once you’ve brushed your entire body, jump in the shower and you will feel your pores and circulation increase and open.
7. Apply an organic skin conditioner or cream … I make them myself with Coconut Oil and DoTERRA essential oils.
8. Continue to dry brush your entire body every day and soon you will see some amazing results and feel them as well!!!!
Some benefits of dry skin brushing:
1. Exfoliation of dead skin.
2. Stimulates your lymphatic system
Dry brushing your skin will kick start your lymphatic system, which helps you remove toxins from the body. The stiffer the bristles on the brush, the better the lymphatic stimulation you’ll create.
3. Dry brushing helps to reduce cellulite.
Cellulite is simply toxic materials that have accumulated in your body’s fat cells and are trapped, unable to be eliminated from the body. Forget lipo, dry skin brushing helps to break down any trapped toxins from within the body and help your body eliminate them through its usual elimination channels.
4. It unclogs pores and de-congests skin.
Dry skin brushing unclogs your skins pores and helps your skin absorb more nutrients. Daily skin brushing promotes healthy, breathing skin. It’s a real treat for the largest organ in our bodies!
Now you can see why dry brushing should become a part of your daily routine!!!
Help your body help YOU!
If you want to know more about holistic healing and natural medicinal ways.. Please feel free to sign up at the bottom of the page to receive more life changing and healthy tips to live a long and abundant life!!!
Here is to YOUR health!!!